This one's made out of vintage 1970's knit poly (avocado green) + 1960's polished cotton (floral screen print with sentimental value, for me at least).
- I suggest this fabric combo. because it gives you all the wrinkle- and stain-resisting power of a knit poly ("adventuring" sometimes means sitting down, right? so no worries about taking a load off on that might-be-dirty bench or patch of grass), with the extra comfort of a breathable, soft cotton against your skin.
- This design is perfect for many of my vintage fabrics, like solid color knits + floral, geometric, or novelty prints.
I'm also trying out different pocket styles here:
- front hip pockets (perfect for hands-in-pockets standing around style)
- a small pocket in the waistband (card-sized & secured with a snap at the top edge = see last image for close-up)
- hidden pocket in the front chest at neckline (phone-sized)
- hidden pocket in the bottom hem-band (wallet-sized)
- hidden side-seam pockets (same location as the front hip pockets, but inside)
- cargo loops on the waistband (for strapping on your gear)